Client Support Technician (CST)
Are you seeking to make a true difference in the quality of health care delivered in the U.S.? TruthPoint’s #1 rated Digital Rounding and Real-time Feedback Platform combines innovative software with evidence-based tools, processes, and guidance to reduce the cost, time, and risk of rounding while helping our health system clients achieve rapid and sustained improvements in patient experience, clinical quality, and team engagement.
What you’re like
You are highly organized, thrive on working independently, and love to help others solve problems. You have strong verbal and written communications skills, are proficient with MS Office tools and have learned to quickly master the use of new software applications. You enjoy technology-centric problem-solving and providing recommendations from the analysis of data. You will do whatever is needed to help your customers succeed.
What we’re like
We’re a tight-knit group, headquartered in Eden Prairie, MN, who are passionate about making a positive difference in how health care is delivered. We do that by focusing intently on our customers, delivering solutions and service that allow them to truly hear and action the voice of their customers to deliver better care. Ask. Listen. Get Better. Is our tagline and embodies our mission to deliver innovative solutions to improve the lives of patients and those who care for them.
The Client Support Technician (CST) provides a critical front-line role in helping health system clients effectively implement and use TruthPoint SaaS Solutions. Using proprietary software tools, the CST leads client-specific software configuration, supports on-going client needs, delivers technical assistance, trains end-user customers, and supports technical troubleshooting and issue resolution. The CST engages clients primarily via telephone, email, and screen sharing software with infrequent in-person visits to client sites.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Support clients and internal stakeholders in the set-up, ongoing use, and troubleshooting of software and equipment
- Engage with end users to investigate and resolve problems including technical assistance and support
- Develop training materials and train client users in the proper use of software and equipment
- Identify and implement process improvements for client training, support, and use/adoption
- Recommend and advocate for software enhancements based on analysis and evaluation of customer and internal needs
- Document client requirements and user input to ensure effective implementation of software and services
- Proactively obtain, evaluate and document all relevant information to manage and resolve client inquiries and issues
- Manage, track, prioritize, and communicate status of competing initiatives
- Prioritize client requests and escalate internally as required for resolution
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Demonstrated ability to provide useful recommendations from the analysis of data
- Highly organized and able to work independently and as a productive member of a team
- Familiarity and comfort with technology and a strong desire to develop an “expert” level understanding of product offerings and subject matter
- Experience or a desire to work in the healthcare field
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred. Associate’s degree required, with related experience in a technical or healthcare related program
TruthPoint offers competitive benefits including:
Medical, Dental, LTD, 401K, PTO, Tuition Assistance, Summer Hours and more…
TruthPoint is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
To apply – send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org